Shop Anastasia Beverly Hills x Jackie Aina Palette in Singapore on Coma Makeup!
A fourteen-colour eyeshadow palette.
We’ve brought you the Jackie Aina Palette, a collection of must-have shadows and pressed pigments. This limited-edition palette is housed in a super-cool, snakeskin design and features all the striking shades you’ll need to create next-level eye looks. Whether a neutral matte look is your kind of vibe or you’re more into a metallic eye, this palette has got you covered.
Shade Descriptions -
- Soleil – a warm peach with gold shift metallic
- Supreme – a rose pink matte
- Pinker – a delicate burgundy matte
- Big Wig – a strong purple matte
- Dwollahs – a true gold metallic
- Credit – a rich chocolate matte
- Lituation – a mauve with a violet shift metallic
- Zamn – a rose gold metallic
- Wiggalese – a cranberry red metallic
- Shookington – an electric violet with blue shift metallic
- Trust Issues – a white with gold reflect metallic
- Edges – a burnt red matte
- Sponsored – a khaki green metallic
- Ginger – a warm caramel matte
TEMPERA: DIMETHICONE, BORON NITRIDE, NYLON-12, ZINC STEARATE, POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, ZINC MYRISTATE, GLYCERIN, SILICA, VINYL DIMETHICONE/METHICONE SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, ISOPENTYLDIOL, LAUROYL LYSINE, PHENOXYETHANOL, POLYSILICONE-11, TOCOPHEROL, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): MICA, YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140), CARMINE (CI 75470), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891) GLISTENING: DIMETHICONE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, BORON NITRIDE, NYLON-12, OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEASee More...
Apply ABH Eye Primer to help these highly pigmented shadows and pressed pigments adhere and stay in place, ensuring maximum color payoff and performance.
Use a small, dense brush to deposit the shadows and pressed pigments. Use a fluffy brush to blend.
For a more intense color payoff, pair the metallic eyeshadow shades with a setting spray.
To create high-impact liner looks, use a liner brush to apply shades along the lash line.
Apply any of the bright shades to the cheek area as a blush .
Mix shades together to create your own custom colors.
All shades can be applied to the face and body .
Mist brush with a setting spray after picking up product for a more intense payoff.